Power Equipment Rental Scheduling
- Some equipment is required to have an insurance binder on file during the rental period.
- A valid driver’s license and major credit card are required to rent.
- All rental charges are to be paid in full prior to the start of the rental.
- Rent starts when the equipment leaves our shop and ends when it is returned or called off rent.
- Rental rates are based on an 8 hour day, 40 hour week, and 176 hour month. Double shift operations will result in charges of 1.5 times the rate. Triple shift operations will result in charges of 2 times the rate.
- Rates include normal wear not damage. Damage repairs will be charged at our shop’s current labor rate at the time of damage.
- Customers are responsible for damages incurred from theft, fire, and vandalism.
- Prices and equipment listed in this book may change at any time without notice.
Can’t find what you’re looking for or unsure about what size equipment you need for your job? We encourage you to call, we’re here to help.
Manchester, NH: (603) 622-1100
Salem, NH: (603) 898-2871
Londonderry, NH: (603) 505-4424
Portsmouth: (207) 334-6500